Auburn Contact Center has 94 jobs to fill | News
AUBURN, Maine (AP) - TD Bank plans to hire 94 customer service and sales specialists in the next three months to fill job openings at its Auburn Contact Center.
Details of an informational career fair about the jobs are to be released Friday at an event to be attended by Congressman Mike Michaud.
The Auburn Contact Center is the site of TD Bank's 24-hour, 365-days-a-year live customer service, and is one of three U.S. based contact centers that support TD Bank's customers from Maine to Florida.
The Auburn facility is recognized for its green, energy-efficient features.
Upcoming Events near Lewiston - Auburn
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- One person dead after police-involved shooting in Windham
- Windham school has drug discussion over dinner
- A Newton man has pleaded not guilty to playing a role in the killing of Tyler Zanco.
- The Portland Water District is now treating its water with a hi-tech UV light system.
- Accident causes traffic on Route 35